The first day of school is Thursday, September 8, 2016! Here are some important tips for the this important day:
- Families of registered students should have received a Back to School Mailing in August that contains important information. If you did not receive this packet, please continue reading below.
- Arrivals and dismissals: please read the Arrivals and Dismissals page for important information! Also…
- Kindergarten: The first day is 8:05 AM to 11:30 AM. Drop-off and pick-up is in the classroom. Please bring ID!
- Grades 1-5, school is 8 AM to 2:20 PM. Parents can drop off students in the 1st floor gym.
- Grades 6-8, school is from 8 AM – 2:20 PM. Drop-off and dismissal is at the 108th St entrance.
- Dress code: Both the lower school (K-5) and upper school (6-8) have dress codes. For more information, see the Dress Code page.
- To minimize crowding, please do not linger in the 1st floor gym during arrival or dismissal.
- Please look for school staff and PTA volunteers for more information!
If you did not receive the Back-to-School mailing, please use the links below to reference the flyers.
- School dress code
- First Week of School arrival and dismissal
- Meet the Teacher Event
- PTA Meet-and-Greet